New agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company convened for 6 October 2017 as a result of an amendments introduced at the request of a Shareholder or Shareholders
The Management Board of Medicalgorithmics S.A. (“Company”) hereby discloses the agenda and draft resolutions of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company convened for 6 October 2017 (“General Meeting”) following amendments introduced at the request of a Shareholder or Shareholders representing 1/20 of the Company’s share capital.
The new agenda of the General Meeting is as follows:
- Opening of the General Meeting;
- Election of the Chairman of the General Meeting;
- Determining that the General Meeting has been duly convened and is capable of adopting binding resolutions;
- Adoption of a resolution approving the agenda of the General Meeting;
- Adoption of a resolution on amending the Company’s Articles of Association regarding the Audit Committee;
- Adoption of a resolution on determining the remuneration for Supervisory Board members of Medicalgorithmics S.A.;
- Closing the General Meeting.
The contents of all draft resolutions of the General Meeting, valid as at the date of publication of this report, is attached to this report.
Detailed legal basis: Clause 38(1)(4) of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance dated 19 February 2009 on current and periodic information to be published by issuers of securities and conditions for recognition as equivalent of information whose disclosure is required under the laws of a non-member state (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2014, item 133).